Slider

ThinkBoxly is the personal developer blog of Lucas Chasteen, author, programmer, artist, and always learning. Read more

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

VNgen Pre-Release Update


Hello, World! As you may have noticed, today is the last day in October, and in the last devblog I said VNgen was on track for an October release. Well, the truth is... it's done. The build I have in my virtual hands right now is 100% functional and feature-complete. But as eager as I am to get it in people's hands, I've decided to hold off releasing VNgen for a few more days.

The official release date for VNgen is Friday, November 3, 2017.

Between now and then, I'll be doing everything I can to make the launch as strong as possible. It'll still be Early Access when it gets here, mind you, but with new product launches comes a plethora of images, text, and demos that have to be prepared (even if they're often just taken for granted) and I'm confident VNgen deserves the best presentation it can get.

Stay tuned for this weekend's regularly scheduled devblog for the full details. I'll see you there!